/!\la team *o*mega sur cod7 [wii] /!\ Index du Forum
/!\la team *o*mega sur cod7 [wii] /!\
Nous sommes une team jouant sur CoD7 [wii]

/!\la team *o*mega sur cod7 [wii] /!\ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: (2) Chevrolet-corvette-2008.jpg ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    /!\la team *o*mega sur cod7 [wii] /!\ Index du Forum -> /!\ La Team *O*mega /!\ -> /!\ Boîte a idées /!\
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
daihane

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: (2) Chevrolet-corvette-2008.jpg Répondre en citant

(2) Chevrolet-corvette-2008.jpg > bit.ly/1TtWGsp

And...that's...just...coolThat..one..is..mated..to..a..6-speed..automatic..that..BMW..actually..buys..for..many..of..their..own..vehiclesHeres....proof:....When....was....the....last....time....you....have....seen....incentives....on....either....car?....The....consumer....is....the....final....arbiter....of....what....is....goodInside,....the....Z06....Carbon....has....ebony....leather....and....suede....seats....with....body....color-matching....stitchingIn...Porsches...case,...it...took...that...long...to...overcome...the...flaw...of...hanging...the...big...weight...out...over...the...rear...axleor..its..affiliates..Its..high-flow..fuel..injectors..are..straight..from..the..505-hp..LS7I....have....an....Acura....now....and....the....interior....is....very....nice....but....I....miss....having....decent....acceleration(my....moms....V6....Mustang....has....less....horsepower....and....goes....faster)Got....revs?....Got....powerThat..means..GM..has..been..holding..the..price..on..the..vehicle..over..the..years..if..you..take..inflation..into..account^..Lavrinc,..Damon..(2009-02-19)The....automotive....landscape....is....littered....with....such....automotive....betrayalsThe..city..gas..milage..is..terrible..(Im..averaging..11mpg,..and..thats..with..a..manual..transmission),..it..sucks..having..to..try..to..talk..a..Chevy..dealer..into..giving..you..a..loaner,..the..steering..feel..isnt..great,..and..the..exhaust..sounds..pathetic..(at..least..they..have..a..dual..mode..exhaust..on..the..new..08s),..but..for..the..price..the..only..car..that..can..even..come..close..to..offering..as..much..as..the..Vette..are..the..Boxster/Cayman..S..twins,..and..the..Vette..is..more..on..par..performance-wise..with..911sThese..bumps,..especially..when..they're..in..the..middle..of..a..turn,..still..present..a..problem..for..the..VetteReally..who..wants..to..look..like..an..cockold..old..man..or..a..pimply..faced..punk..(the..two..main..sterotypes..for..this..car)?..Login..to..reply..David..Holzman..January..7th,..2008..at..5:52..pm..Very..nice..reviewAfter...50...years...in...existance...as...one...of...GM...consistant...top...products...the...Corvette...still...has...a...undenible...cheapness...factor...that...does...NOT...fit...its...$45,000...to...$100,000+...imageRelative..to..its..performance..rivals,..all..well..over..$100,000,..the..Z06.Read..moreChevrolet's..2008..Corvette..coupe..and..convertible..are..flashy,..fast..sports..cars,..yet..they're..comfortable..enough..to..drive..daily..in..fair-weather..placesLimited..Editions[edit]But...its...still...an...independent...suspensionLogin..to..reply..quasimondo..January..7th,..2008..at..12:01..pm..In..my..mind,..such..an..idea..dictates..that..this..vehicle..be..named..anything..but..CorvetteCheck...out...Corvette...Fourm...if...anyone...here...is...interestedThe....ZR1....had....originally....been....used....on....developmental....cars....in....1971,....and....again....as....ZR-1....as....the....top....performance....model....on....the....C4....Corvette.[16]....General....Motors....officially....revealed....the....2009....Corvette....ZR1....on....December....19,....giving....a....press....release....and....photographs....of....the....carLogin..to..reply..whatdoiknow1..January..8th,..2008..at..2:54..pm..Martin..Albright..:..January..8th,..2008..at..1:34..pm..Well..Im..not..(and..never..have..been)..a..sports..car..guy..but..I..cant..help..but..think..that..Corvette..is..drinking..from..the..same..well..as..Harley..Davidson,..i.eStellar..performance..creds..combined..with..class..leading..fuel..economy..and..utility..=..a..no..brainerLogin....to....reply....akitadog....January....9th,....2008....at....2:03....am....The....Vette....will....receive....all....kinds....of....technological....goodies,....if....only....to....fall....in....line....with....the....upcoming....fuel....economy....regsLogin....to....reply....f8....January....8th,....2008....at....5:58....am....David....Holzman:....Corvettes....handle....very....well,....actuallyIf...I...bought...one...though,...I...would...have...to...perform...some...major...modifications...on...the...interiorLogin....to....reply....danms6....January....8th,....2008....at....10:12....am....Perkins:....No....kiddingSo...remember...to...wedge...your...Frosty...between...your...thighs...in...the...time-honored...fashionTrue,..there..have..been..moments..of..great..embarrassment..in..the..long..history..of..the..Corvette..and..its..pushrod..V8Although...the...interior...is...(cough!...cough!)...nothing...special,...Ive...always...found...the...seats...to...be...very...comfortable...and...far...less...punishing...than...some...of...the...more...taut...seats...found...in...many...German...modelstheyve....made....me....respect....the....car,....though....I....still....dont....want....one^...[1]...Archived...March...3,...2008,...at...the...Wayback...MachineBut....you’ll....need....your....wits....as....well;....the....drop....top’s....scuttle....shake....adds....unwelcome....lateral....complexityHolmes,..Mark..(2007)The..Z06..contains..the..following..enhancements..over..the..standard..C6..Corvette..-U..traded..in..a..cayman..for..a..vette?..why?..i..am..considering..a..caymanAt....the....top....is....the....Z51....Performance....Package,....which....brings....the....most....aggressive....setup,....including....larger....stabilizer....bars,....Goodyear....Eagle....F1....Supercar....EMT....tires,....cross-drilled....brake....rotors,....and....enhanced....coolingProd....it....hard....and....the....mighty....motor....pauses....slightly....as....the....requisite....greasy....bits....slip....down....a....gear....(or....two)....to....find....the....requisite....shoveA....Corvette....must....have....great....seats,....even....as....just....an....option....or....something.Also,....we....were....surprised....to....find....that....the....Corvette....has....a....heated....cupholder f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    /!\la team *o*mega sur cod7 [wii] /!\ Index du Forum -> /!\ La Team *O*mega /!\ -> /!\ Boîte a idées /!\ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006